Omnico Educational Services team offer classroom and virtual training, 1-2-1 training, bespoke and standard training materials, healthchecks and an array of other activities that can get your team up and running and utilising products more efficiently. We can take the strain of education away while you focus on the operations of your business.
Here are some of the operational challenges that we are currently helping our customers overcome:
- Re-opening after a few months of closure – refresher videos are available or classroom style online sessions can be arranged
- Staff turnover - onboarding of new staff - videos are available or classroom style online sessions can be arranged
- Getting the most from your solution - training services for new features, new releases and areas to focus on such as internal user acceptance testing
- Using third party products? – we can provide comprehensive video and eLearning training for all third party ticketing and POS systems, for example we offer training on using Oracle Opera PMS and Simphony
- Restricted by time? – we can provide ‘on-the-job’ training
- We are happy to help with any ad-hoc requests
Don't forget that our sample videos are accessible for free until 31st August 2020
There are over 100 bite-size videos available to watch online via our customer portal. They can be accessed from any device at any time - designed for end users to view whilst in front of their POS to help answer questions quickly and efficiently.
We have made a playlist of sample videos available to view free of charge from 1st July for 60-days helping you answer questions such as:
- How do I reset a password?
- How do I amend a receipt header?
- How do I unlock a locked user account?
- How do I issue a refund?
- How do I view or edit a promotion?
If you don't already have access to the Omnico customer portal please email support to request a user name and password.
To find out more about subscribing to our full video library or for further information about other training services available, please do not hesitate to contact us and a member of the team will be in touch.